Create single- and multi-row panoramas up to full spherical 360x180 panoramas.
PanoramaStudio Pro is the complete solution for the creation of panoramic images. Besides the easy and established creation of panoramas PanoramaStudio Pro offers also the option to stitch arbitrary arranged images to panoramas. This allows huge panoramas, even beyond the gigapixel limit.
The complete solution for the creation of panoramic images
- Simple user interface, large work space with a 2D and 3D preview
- Automatic alignement of single- and multi-row panoramas of up to full spherical 360x180 degree panoramas
- Seamless blending into a panoramic image
- Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
- Automatic exposure correction
- Interactive panoramas can be connected to virtual tours using hotspots
- Filters for additional image editing
- Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive 3D panoramas or zoom images for websites
- Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
- Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
New in version 3.6 Pro
- Image detection and alignment in the multi-row mode has been further optimized significantly.
In previously difficult cases, this often leads to visibly better image alignment results.
- The configuration dialog for the export of interactive panoramas has been simplified and is now more clearly arranged.
- The included new version of the PanoramaStudio Viewer:
- Has been optimized for current browsers.
- Provides further improved performance. Among other things, a smoother display is achieved through optimized caching of the image data.
- Interactive panoramas now use the entire extended screen when viewed on displays with a notch or round corners.
- On iOS devices, in landscape mode the full screen can be used.
- Frequently requested, the user interface now offers an optional dark mode - new on Windows, improved on Mac.
- The performance of the "Create projection" function has been substantially improved.
- The blending in the zenith/nadir area for 360x180° panoramas could be improved even further.
- More than 50 new cameras have been added to the updated RAW import - to a total of more than 1180.
- Another 60 cameras were added to the camera database, for a total of 2688.
- In addition, there are numerous other small improvements - such as the option to specify a fixed aspect ratio in the Render step or the exclusion of control points in masked areas ...
- ... furthermore minor bug fixes and optimizations.
New in version 3.5 Pro
- Significantly improved performance when importing the individual images - typically 2x to 4x faster than before.
- Further fine-tuning of the image alignment.
- Better quality, higher speed, and minimized moiré effect for panoramas rendered at reduced size.
- Import of images in WebP format.
- WebP support also when inserting graphics and for use as hotspots in interactive HTML5 panoramas.
- Memory requirement reduced by 50% when importing large panoramic images. This allows significantly larger images to be loaded and processed with better performance.
- Improved adaptive blending ("anti-ghost") with better quality and reduced artifacts in the zenith/nadir area.
- Improved "Create Projection" with additional interpolation options and larger coverage area in stereographic panoramas (Little Planets).
- Use of WebXR for VR display of interactive panoramas, so that WebXR is now used on suitable VR devices and otherwise WebVR or split-screen emulation in older browsers.
- The updated raw import supports many new cameras, including Canon's CR3 format.
- numerous small improvements in the editing modes, for example in "Insert Graphic", "Render" and "Hotspots".
New in version 3.4 Pro
- Optimized image alignment in the multi-row mode:
- Significantly higher speed for large panoramas
- Increased accuracy
- Better error tolerance against bad control points
The optimizations can increase the performance for large panoramas with 100 or more images in many cases by a factor of 10 or more.
- The exposure correction provides more reliable results even for panoramas with large over- or under-exposed areas.
- Improved grid assistant. Better and more accurate integration of unassigned images.
- Improved metadata alignment of images from DJI drones.
- The improved control point editor offers a more precise magnifying glass and more precise positioning of control points using the mouse or cursor keys.
- GPS data is now also read from RAW and DNG files.
- Improved WebGL performance in the PanoramaStudio Viewer for interactive panoramas.
- The PanoramaStudio Viewer now runs in higher resolution in the VR mode on high-res VR glasses.
New in version 3.3 Pro
- Improved exposure correction. The adjustment of individual images as well as the global exposure correction have been improved.
- New optional white balance in the multi-row mode.
- Improved and optimized Render procedure.
Performance improvements of the static blending of about 10 to 20 percent and about 100 percent for the adaptive blending ("Anti-ghost").
- New method to interpolate missing image content fills gaps or undefined areas around the panorama with blurred content of the nearby image areas.
- Optional use of the orientation information from the metadata of DJI drone images for a better alignment of such images.
- New interpolation methods allow advanced users more sophisticated render settings.
- WebVR and VR controller support added to the PanoramaStudio Viewer. Interactive panoramas are now also running in browsers on VR headsets such as Oculus Go, HTC Vive and others.
New in version 3.2 Pro
- Align existing, imported panoramic images
- Improved mask tool
- Animated hotspots
- Substantial enhancements for interactive panoramas:
- Optional map feature allows to show an overview of the panoramas on a map
- Compass/Radar element to display the viewing direction
- Enhanced browser compatibility
- Updated RAW import
New in version 3.1 Pro
- Enhancements for interactive panoramas:
- Optional Gallery element for virtual tours
- Context menu
- VR mode (beta)
- Improved support for HiDPI and 4K monitors in the Windows version and improved Retina support in the Mac version
New in version 3.0 Pro
- Completely redeveloped HTML5 panorama viewer. Interactive panoramas are now displayed with HTML5 - Flash is no longer required.
- The Viewpoint Correction allows to seamlessly insert images taken from different camera positions. This is especially helpful to insert a handheld taken nadir image in a panorama taken with a tripod and also to improve handheld panoramas.
- When a panorama consists of a large number of images, then the new 'Align to Grid' assistant helps to presort the images and to stitch them more reliably, e.g. gigapixel panoramas.
- The upgraded Image manager shows detailed information for the input images and allows direct access to the editing functions of each input image.
- Improved mask tool
New in version 2.6 Pro
- A new option allows to avoid converging lines in planar/perspective projections
- New option to add GPS location information to panoramas (Geotagging)
New in version 2.5 Pro
- Color management: Support of ICC profiles; color corrected display and color corrected printer output
- Adobe Lightroom® plugin to directly export images to PanoramaStudio
New in version 2.4.5 Pro
- The HTML5 version of the PanoramaStudio Viewer for interactive panoramas now supports most of the recent Android devices
New in version 2.4 Pro
- New tool to insert graphics and logos directly into the panorama
- Support for fisheye lenses
New in version 2.3 Pro
- Enhanced lens correction in the multi-row mode
- Reworked and upgraded control point editor
- The new mask tool allows the removal of unwanted regions from the panorama
Added stereographic projection (little planets) to the available projections
New in version 2.2.5 Pro
- Export of interactive 3D panoramas now also for iPhone/iPad
New in version 2.2 Pro
- For the first time also available for Mac computers running OS X 10.5 or newer
- Improved performance due to optimized memory management and support of multi-core CPUs with up to 8 cores
- The Windows version is now also available as native 64 bit application
- Optimized image alignment in the multi-row mode
- Improved control point editor
New in version 2.1 Pro
- Newly developed Flash output for displaying interactive 3D panoramas and zoom images of any size
- Optimized image alignment in the single-row mode requires typically now less than half the time and requires less memory
New in version 2.0 Pro
- A new render engine achieves an even higher quality for the panoramas
- An adaptive blending method
- A new exposure correction