PanoramaStudio. Creation of seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images.
This program combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with ambitious postprocessing features for advanced users.
Stitches your photos to huge panoramic images within minutes.
- Clear and easy user interface, large work space
- Automatic alignment of the images
- Seamless blending into a panoramic image
- Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
- Automatic focal length detection, automatic correction of lens distortions
- Automatic exposure correction
- Interactive panoramas can be connected to virtual tours using hotspots
- Filters for additional image editing
- Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive 3D panoramas or zoom images for websites
- Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
- Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
New in version 3.0
- Completely redeveloped HTML5 panorama viewer. Interactive panoramas are now displayed with HTML5 - Flash is no longer required.
- The upgraded Image manager shows detailed information for the input images and allows direct access to the editing functions of each input image.
- Improved mask tool
- More than 120 new cameras were added to the camera database which contains now more than 2200 digital compact and SLR cameras
- Updated RAW import
- Numerous small improvements
New in version 2.6
- A new option allows to avoid converging lines in planar/perspective projections
- New option to add GPS location information to panoramas (Geotagging)
New in version 2.5
- Color management: Support of ICC profiles; color corrected display and color corrected printer output
- Adobe Lightroom® plugin to directly export images to PanoramaStudio
New in version 2.4.5
- The HTML5 version of the PanoramaStudio Viewer for interactive panoramas now supports most of the recent Android devices
New in version 2.4
- New tool to insert graphics and logos directly into the panorama
New in version 2.3
- The new mask tool allows the removal of unwanted regions from the panorama
Added stereographic projection (little planets) to the available projections
New in version 2.2
- For the first time also available for Mac computers running OS X 10.5 or newer
- Improved performance due to optimized memory management and support of multi-core CPUs with up to 8 cores
- The Windows version is now also available as native 64 bit application
New in version 2.1
- Newly developed Flash output for displaying interactive 3D panoramas and zoom images of any size.
- Optimized image alignment requires typically now less than half the time and requires less memory
New in version 2.0
- A new render engine achieves an even higher quality for the panoramas
- An adaptive blending method
- A new exposure correction