PanoramaStudio. Creation of seamless 360 degree and wide angle panoramic images.
This program combines simple creation of perfect panoramic images within a few steps with ambitious postprocessing features for advanced users.
Stitches your photos to huge panoramic images in no time.
- Clear and simple user interface, large work space
- Automatic alignment of the images
- Seamless blending into a panoramic image
- Manual postprocessing of all steps possible
- Automatic focal length detection, automatic correction of lens distortions
- Automatic exposure correction
- Interactive panoramas can be connected to virtual tours using hotspots
- Filters for additional image editing
- Export your panoramas in various image formats, as screensavers and as interactive 3D panoramas or zoom images for websites
- Print panoramas in poster size on multiple pages
- Save panoramas as multi-layered image for professional post-processing
New in version 3.6
- Frequently requested, the user interface now offers an optional dark mode - new on Windows, improved on Mac.
- The configuration dialog for the export of interactive panoramas has been simplified and is now more clearly arranged.
- The included new version of the PanoramaStudio Viewer:
- Has been optimized for current browsers.
- Provides further improved performance. Among other things, a smoother display is achieved through optimized caching of the image data.
- Interactive panoramas now use the entire extended screen when viewed on displays with a notch or round corners.
- On iOS devices, in landscape mode the full screen can be used.
- The performance of the "Create projection" function has been substantially improved.
- More than 50 new cameras have been added to the updated RAW import - to a total of more than 1180.
- Another 60 cameras were added to the camera database, for a total of 2688.
- In addition, there are numerous other small improvements - such as improvements in the masking dialog and better support for multi-monitor systems...
- ... furthermore minor bug fixes and optimizations.
New in version 3.5
- Significantly improved performance when importing the individual images - typically 2x to 4x faster than before.
- Memory requirement reduced by 50% when importing large panoramic images. This allows significantly larger images to be loaded and processed with better performance.
- Import of images in WebP format.
- WebP support also when inserting graphics and for use as hotspots in interactive HTML5 panoramas.
- Improved "Create Projection" with additional interpolation options and larger coverage area in stereographic panoramas (Little Planets).
- Use of WebXR for VR display of interactive panoramas, so that WebXR is now used on suitable VR devices and otherwise WebVR or split-screen emulation in older browsers.
- The updated raw import supports many new cameras, including Canon's CR3 format.
- numerous small improvements in the editing modes, for example in "Insert Graphic", "Render" and "Hotspots".
New in version 3.4
- New RAW import based on LibRaw. PanoramaStudio imports now Raw files of around 1100 cameras, including Canon's new CR3 format.
- The exposure correction provides more reliable results even for panoramas with large over- or under-exposed areas.
- GPS data is now also read from RAW and DNG files.
- Improved WebGL performance in the PanoramaStudio Viewer for interactive panoramas.
- The PanoramaStudio Viewer now runs in higher resolution in the VR mode on high-res VR glasses.
- The viewer was also updated for iOS 13 with regard to the gyroscope control and the minimization of the browser's address bar.
New in version 3.3
- Improved exposure correction. The adjustment of individual images as well as the global exposure correction have been improved.
- Improved and optimized Render procedure.
Performance improvements of the static blending of about 10 to 20 percent and about 100 percent for the adaptive blending ("Anti-ghost").
- New method to interpolate missing image content fills gaps or undefined areas around the panorama with blurred content of the nearby image areas.
- New interpolation methods allow advanced users more sophisticated render settings.
- Improved preview in the single-row mode. The preview after the alignment now contains fewer artifacts and is closer to the subsequent result.
New in version 3.2
- Align existing, imported panoramic images
- Improved mask tool
- Animated hotspots
- Substantial enhancements for interactive panoramas:
- Optional map feature allows to show an overview of the panoramas on a map
- Compass/Radar element to display the viewing direction
- Enhanced browser compatibility
- Updated RAW import
New in version 3.1
- Enhancements for interactive panoramas:
- Optional Gallery element for virtual tours
- Context menu
- VR mode (beta)
- Improved support for HiDPI and 4K monitors in the Windows version and improved Retina support in the Mac version
New in version 3.0
- Completely redeveloped HTML5 panorama viewer. Interactive panoramas are now displayed with HTML5 - Flash is no longer required.
- The upgraded Image manager shows detailed information for the input images and allows direct access to the editing functions of each input image.
- Improved mask tool
New in version 2.6
- A new option allows to avoid converging lines in planar/perspective projections
- New option to add GPS location information to panoramas (Geotagging)
New in version 2.5
- Color management: Support of ICC profiles; color corrected display and color corrected printer output
- Adobe Lightroom® plugin to directly export images to PanoramaStudio
New in version 2.4.5
- The HTML5 version of the PanoramaStudio Viewer for interactive panoramas now supports most of the recent Android devices
New in version 2.4
- New tool to insert graphics and logos directly into the panorama
New in version 2.3
- The new mask tool allows the removal of unwanted regions from the panorama
Added stereographic projection (little planets) to the available projections
New in version 2.2
- For the first time also available for Mac computers running OS X 10.5 or newer
- Improved performance due to optimized memory management and support of multi-core CPUs with up to 8 cores
- The Windows version is now also available as native 64 bit application
New in version 2.1
- Newly developed Flash output for displaying interactive 3D panoramas and zoom images of any size.
- Optimized image alignment requires typically now less than half the time and requires less memory
New in version 2.0
- A new render engine achieves an even higher quality for the panoramas
- An adaptive blending method
- A new exposure correction